We human beings have seemingly forgotten the old truth, “What we do to the Earth, we do to ourselves.” If that is true, and it is, then we humans will truly in very, very bad shape in the near future as this story from ENENews demonstrates. With dolphins dying up and down the East Coast in record numbers, now comes this story from Canada where Pacific Herrings are now dying off in record numbers as well, bleeding out from their eyeballs, faces, fins and tails. What may have caused this? Fukushima radiation? Has the BP oil spill and Corexit made it into the Pacific Ocean now? These mass animal die-offs going on around the world have been big news over the last several years and have poisoned our entire food chain; should this be blamed upon something other than mankind? Government officials were notified of this hemorrhaging shortly after the Fukushima catastrophe on March 11th, 2011 but they ignored it….Why? The story below.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Dead On Impact: Paul Walker car going 100-plus mph - CNN.com wp.me/p3JDmB-fL 3 months ago
- NSA seeks to build quantum computer that could crack most types of encryption - The Washington Post wp.me/p3JDmB-fJ 3 months ago
- Gun Re-Registration Begins In D.C., May Lead To Arrest And Confiscation (Video) wp.me/p3JDmB-fF 3 months ago
- Egypt Attorney General Says Muslim Brotherhood Leaders On Secret Salary From Obama wp.me/p3JDmB-fC 3 months ago
- America is a Christian Nation With Over 275 Million Faithful wp.me/p3JDmB-fx 4 months ago